Tuesday, June 1, 2010

{inspiration: lime green}

Hello June... 
 
...along with the summer let the bright colors shine!
 
I absolutely love lime green! I think it's a very vibrant and happy color...and depending on how you use it, it can be a very nice touch of color in every room.












{photos via}

I know this is a color that not everybody likes. It can be a little too strong for some. For others, a shade that's simply not in their color palate when it comes to decoration. 

What do you think? 

Hope your week is off to a great start!


12 comments:

  1. I love little pops of lime green against black or white! Beautiful!! :) Can you believe it's June already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it as an accessory color. Or key lime pie with too much food coloring. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit. Unless green is with pink...I am out :) But it sure does look glamourous in YOUR pics!

    Oh & I TOTALLY am blaming you for the polka dot dress I bought the other day....& I tried hard to fight it...I lost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the lime green.....with the aqua is great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rooms!! I just adore lime green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful room photos!:D

    I think this color is very interesting and when used with the right texture can be so nice against black & white!:D

    I am your newest follower!:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those rooms! Where can I sign up to have them installed in my home?
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is one of my favs for this reason! beautiful and inspirational!

    <3 M.
    www.designsbymandiboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These images are just lovely, just like the rest of your blog here. Off to go read some more :) Paris in Pink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails