Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{a very long time...}






It’s been such a long time since I’ve posted anything that it’s kind of embarrassing. Sometimes trying to keep up with life gets a little hard. Balancing work, family, house, etc is hard enough. I took on this project and I think I put a little too much pressure on myself. At some point, writing on a daily basis became homework and I think that’s when I started to not enjoy it as much. Nonetheless, I’ve missed posting so much that I came to the conclusion that I just have to take it easy.

Although I was not posting I never stopped reading all the amazing blogs I follow. A few things have happened in the past couple of months. Some very sad, some very exciting. 

When I found out about Lisa from Bumpkin on a Swing I was so sad…Lisa was always such a kind soul. Her sudden passing was a terrible and devastating event. I remember all her passionate postings about the Golf tragedy, her sweet comments and all the support she gave me as a new blogger.  Also, our sweet Trish decided she also needed it a break. I’m sure I am not the only one missing her ‘always so sweet and kind’ postings and comments. Can’t wait for her return to blogland! 

On a more positive note, Sugar and Spice Mommy is expecting her third bundle of joy and Ms. Pink Champagne is now a Mrs.…how exciting!

What can I say? I’ve just missed being an active part of this amazing world I discovered not too long ago. I will take it easy this time and enjoy myself and all the amazing friends I found here!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and looking forward to reading your future posts!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails