Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{my oh my}

I am very happy to say I have been tagged for my first blog award, Happy 101! Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover has honored me with this award. If you have a chance visit her blog, always so interesting and fahionable, full of themed days; I specially love her Pink and Green Thursdays, they are so much fun!





I am so very excited!!! I have to list 10 things that make me happy, so here we go...


1. My marriage: he makes me a so happy!




2. Being a Big Sis: everything about it is very special! 




3. Purses: my obsession



4. Ruffles: so girly and feminine!




5. Fashion: enough said...




6. Sunny days: everything seems better when the sun is out!




7. Pink: I think you all know how I feel about pink by now :-)




8. Paris: my favorite city! Always so elegant, so romantic...
9. Traveling...anywhere!




10. Last but definitely not least Wine!





I would like to pass this award along to these friends...


Libbie at {The Middlest Sister}
Mimi at {Bonjour Romance}
{Short Southern Momma}


...would love to know what makes you happy!


Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on this fabulous award! Oh wow girl...those ruffles. Drooling here, they are so pretty! I am loving your list and thank you so much for thinking of me!! You totally just made my day! I am so far behind on posting but I promise I will post it! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour and congratulations on the well deserved award. Thank you for sharing it with me along with these other lovely ladies. WIll do a post as soon as I can. Love your list - What a great quote under #1 and yes I agree about Paris :)
    Merci and à bientôt,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there-
    Thanks so much for the award! I am glad it was passed on to you...Look at your gorgeous blog! It was fun reading about you! Even though I have 2 sisters & love being a bog sis AND a little sis! I will let you know when I put it up! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!! STAY HAPPY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails